With a transport volume of roughly 20 million tons per year, we know how it works. Our technical specialists provide you with the railway services you need in compliance with all laws.
Education and training of your works railway personnelOfficial testing of train driversRailway system planning:
- Planning and project management, submittal of documents to authorities and construction supervision by our specialists certified pursuant to Section 40 of the Railway Act.
- Safety systems: traffic barriers, traffic lights, roadway safety systems and design of signaling systems In collaboration with renowned suppliers, we comprehensively design transport safety and security systems.
- Periodic inspection of the entire railway systems, including rail and safety systems, crossings, transfer tables and winch traction units by specialists certified according to Section 40 of the Railway Act.
- Surveying activities for new rails and switches, changes in railroad routes, clearance gauge limitations, construction projects adjacent to railways, railway utility and signal lines, etc.
- New creation or update of your operating instructions and coaching of your personnel.
- Support in outsourcing projects, such as works railway transports, operations management according to your specific requirements.